Purple Mustache Cut-Out Digital Download
Note: Purple Mustache minimum donations are $5 each. The Purple Mustache’s objective is to uplift, encourage and support people affected by pancreatic cancer.
The SEJF challenges you to promote pancreatic cancer awareness by taking the following steps:
- Take a photo or video of you wearing your purple mustache
- Post your photo or video on your social media telling us “Who you are wearing your mustache for?” and/or “Why you have join the fight against pancreatic cancer”
- Challenge your family and friends to do the same
- Be sure to tag us with the hashtags #kickPCstache #sejf #sejfpurplemustache #purplematters #purplemustache
- Thank you for having fun and spreading awareness about pancreatic cancer!
Purple Mustache Fact Sheet
The SEJF is a non profit organization raising funds to benefit patients and families battling pancreatic cancer. The purple mustache was chosen to be fun and give hope to a hopeless disease. To inspire when there seems to be no inspiration. The purple mustache enhances and reinforces pancreatic cancer awareness in a fun, impactful powerful way.
The SEJF is raising funds to support our “Totes of Hope”, "Fresh Produce Foodboxes" and STARE program. From November 1- 30, the minimum online donation for the purple mustache is $5 (plus shipping for actual mustache and free for downloadable version).
The SEJF invites everyone who has purchased a purple mustache to have fun and enjoy a laugh by showing a photo or video of themselves wearing it on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, ect.) Starting November 1-30, we encourage those who purchase to tag us in their photo by using the hashtag #sejf, #thesejf, #purplemustache, #sejfpurplemustache, #kickPCstache, #purplematters
Proceeds benefit the SEJF programs that work to uplift patients and families battling pancreatic cancer throughout their journey.
Visit and Follow us on social media: IG @thesejf Facebook @thesejf Twitter @thesejf to join the movement.
Sponsorship Opportunities and Major Donations:
P.O. Box 56264
New Orleans, LA 70156